Honors College parents are an essential part of our community and we welcome your involvement. Please explore some of the many ways below to stay connected to the Honors College, as well as parent organizations that you can get involved with in the greater Rutgers community. We look forward to connecting with you soon and often.
Deep Network of Support
We want you to know that we provide our students with a deep network of support and opportunities throughout their time at Rutgers to help them be as successful as possible:
- Dedicated Academic Advising focused on Honors College and school-based offerings and requirements to ensure that students stay on-track while exploring all that Rutgers has to offer.
- Mentoring that includes student Mentors in Residence, Faculty Fellows, Professional Development, and others.
- The Honors College Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Coalition to help strengthen our community so all can thrive.
- A program to support our first-generation college students.
- Access to the Deans and Honors College staff.
- An embedded Wellness Counselor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Hear From Our HC Ambassadors
Honors College Return on Investment
* The ROI for attending the Honors College at Rutgers–New Brunswick is measured by comparing the average starting salary of members of our first graduating class in 2019 (approximately $70,000) with the in-state cost of attendance. The ROI is calculated based on the methodology used by Poets & Quants and Rutgers data.
Stay in Touch!