The Honors College expands on the legacy of honors education at Rutgers University–New Brunswick and redefines interdisciplinary education by inviting students from across the liberal arts and professional schools to live and work together to tackle global issues. Attracting some of the highest achievers from New Jersey, across the country, and around the world, the Honors College is a community where intellectual curiosity, hands-on knowledge, diversity, collaboration, and giving back are central to its philosophy.
We invite you to join us in our mission to expand what an interdisciplinary education can be. We welcome your ideas, your knowledge and research, and your dedication to teaching and mentoring. There is a whole community of extraordinary students ready to make important contributions to your work as well.
Ways to Get Involved
- Teaching in the Honors College Mission Course
- Teaching honors courses
- Teaching Honors College Byrne Seminars
- Being a Faculty and/or a Professional Mentor
- Serving as an adviser for an honors capstone project
- Contributing to the Honors College as a live-in Faculty Fellow
- Creating co-curricular programs specific to your research interest
Please contact Paul Gilmore, Dean of the Honors College.